JUST ANNOUNCED: The winner of the Best in Show award will receive a complimentary ticket to our Sponsor Dinner or VIP Cocktail Hour!
Come see the finest costumes and outfits in the fandom! Hosted by Savvyshy from The Shakeups in Ponyville and with guest judges Jenn Blake and Rarebear, we will present talented cosplayers of all ages, types and skill levels as they show off their creations and hard work.
Pre-registration required for cosplayers; please visit our web site or the registration counter to fill out an entry form by 2pm on Saturday!
Cosplay Contest Rules
- This is a family friendly con, so costumes must maintain a PG-13 rating. No profanity/inappropriate gestures/nudity/etc. will be permitted.
- NO LIVE STEEL OR REAL WEAPONS PERMITTED. Props with a firing mechanism must be disabled/not loaded. This includes water pistols, airsoft guns, Nerf guns, etc.
- Nothing messy and/or dangerous on stage. This includes confetti, glitter, silly string, water, etc (I’m lookin’ at you, Pinkie Pie…). If it goes on with you, it comes off with you.
- If your costume has previously won awards in other competitions, please refrain from entering it. We would like for this competition to be fair to all entries.
- It is recommended that young children be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Please be courteous to your fellow competitors. No bullying/name-calling/etc. will be permitted.
- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best in Show
- Best likeness
- Judges Choice
- All judges’ decisions are final. Please don’t argue with the judges.