What would our favorite ponies look like in real life? Come find out and flaunt your talent at the Cosplay Contest, and be sure to cheer loud for your favorites! Hosted by Savvyshy from The Shake Ups in Ponyville and featuring special Community Guest judges Lochlan O’Neil and Sharon “Kirin-Chan Cosplay” Lyle, we will present talented cosplayers of all ages, types and skill levels as they show off their creations and hard work.
Pre-registration required for cosplayers; please fill out the below form available at the registration counter by 2pm on Saturday!
COSPLAY CONTEST RULES
- This is a family friendly convention, hence costumes must maintain a PG-13 rating. Therefore no profanity, inappropriate gestures, nudity, etc will be permitted.
- NO LIVE STEEL OR REAL WEAPONS PERMITTED. Props with a firing mechanism must be disabled/not loaded. This includes water pistols, airsoft guns, Nerf guns, etc.
- Nothing messy and/or dangerous on stage. This includes confetti, glitter, silly string, water, etc (I’m lookin’ at you, Pinkie Pie…). If it goes on with you, it comes off with you.
- If your costume has previously won awards in other competitions, please refrain from entering it. We would like for this competition to be fair to all entries.
- It is recommended that young children be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Please be courteous to your fellow competitors. No bullying/name-calling/etc. will be permitted.
- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best in Show
- Best likeness
- Judges Choice
- All judges’ decisions are final. Please don’t argue with the judges.